Systemy płatności bezpieczne w 100%
Płać w PLN
Ponad 3,5 mln sprzedanych biletów
1. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, czw, 5 paz 2023 - czw, 26 wrz 2024
Od 483 PLN
2. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourat Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, czw, 5 paz 2023 - czw, 26 wrz 2024
Od 540 PLN
3. Gatorlandat Gatorland , sob, 30 wrz 2023 - nie, 31 gru 2023
Od 178 PLN
4. Titanic The Experienceat Titanic The Experience, pią, 29 wrz 2023 - nie, 31 gru 2023
Od 128 PLN
5. Cirque du Soleil La Noubaat Cirque du Soleil La Nouba, sr, 4 paz 2023 - sob, 6 sty 2024
Od 0 PLN
6. WonderWorks & A Magical Dinner Showat WonderWorks & A Magical Dinner Show, sob, 30 wrz 2023 - nie, 31 gru 2023
Od 348 PLN
7. Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safariat Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safari, pią, 6 paz 2023 - pią, 27 wrz 2024
Od 824 PLN
8. Tour to Kennedy Space Centerat Tour to Kennedy Space Center , sob, 30 wrz 2023 - sob, 28 wrz 2024
Od 676 PLN
9. WonderWorksat WonderWorks , sob, 30 wrz 2023 - nie, 31 gru 2023
Od 197 PLN
10. Fun Spot America Theme Parksat Fun Spot America Theme Parks, pią, 29 wrz 2023 - nie, 31 gru 2023
Od 301 PLN
Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch
Ten produkt został właśnie dodany do naszej oferty. Tłumaczenie na j. polski będzie dostępne wkrótce, lecz już teraz można zarezerwować bilety.
- Visit Winter the Dolphin at Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- See rescued animals in a happy home environment
- Enjoy a lunch at a beachside café
- Swim and play at Clearwater Beach
- Get entrance to Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure
- Explore the movie sets from Dolphin Tale
- Get picked up at your hotel or closest meeting point
Visit Winter the Dolphin at Clearwater Aquarium
The first stop of your tour is at Clearwater Beach where you'll get some free time to swim or just hang out at the beautiful beach.
Explore Clearwater Marine Aquarium, where you'll find underwater viewing windows, roofless dolphin pools, a hands-on stingray beach, and many other exhibits and fun experiences.
Visit and learn more about Winter the dolphin. Winter was rescued after having her tail caught in a crab trap line and was brought to Clearwater Marine Aquarium where the animal care staff and volunteers worked around the clock to rehabilitate her.
After a long struggle, she lost her tail, but not her spirits. Winter is an energetic dolphin and an inspiration to all. She was fitted for a prosthetic tale and became the star of the major motion picture, Dolphin Tale, based on her life story.
The tour includes entrance to the nearby Winters Dolphin Tail Adventure. It's a fun and educational exhibit where you get to go behind the scenes of the movie. Here you'll find re-built scenes, movie images, and a variety of actual props used in Dolphin Tale.
You can also choose our Winter the Dolphin Experience without lunch.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 12 hours.
What's for lunch?
The adult lunch menu has choices such as pizza, pasta, fish and chips, gyros, hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, salads - there are many choices! Children options include grilled cheese, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, pasta and fish & chips. Soft drinks, ice tea or coffee is also included.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.