Ponad 3,5 milionów sprzedanych biletów
4000+ ofert w 30 krajach
Systemy płatności bezpieczne w 100%
Możesz czuć się w 100% bezpiecznie podczas zakupów na naszej stronie
Płać w PLN
Płać w PLN bez ukrytych kosztów
1. Budapest Sightseeing Tourat Budapest Sightseeing Tour, pią, 15 lis 2019 - wt, 31 mar 2020
Od 119 PLN
2. Sightseeing Tour in Budaat Sightseeing Tour in Buda, pią, 15 lis 2019 - wt, 31 mar 2020
Od 85 PLN
3. Budapest by Nightat Budapest by Night, pią, 15 lis 2019 - sob, 28 mar 2020
Od 293 PLN
4. Sisi Tourat Sisi Tour, sob, 16 lis 2019 - pon, 30 mar 2020
Od 180 PLN
5. Danube Bend Tourat Danube Bend Tour, sob, 16 lis 2019 - sob, 28 mar 2020
Od 265 PLN
6. Trabant City Tourat Trabant City Tour, nie, 17 lis 2019 - wt, 31 mar 2020
Od 709 PLN
7. Bike Rentalat Bike Rental, pią, 15 lis 2019 - wt, 31 mar 2020
Od 48 PLN
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineat Széchenyi Spa, śr, 13 lis 2019 - sob, 9 maj 2020
Od 104 PLN
9. Bike Tour in Budapestat Bike Tour in Budapest, śr, 13 lis 2019 - czw, 31 paź 2019
Od 104 PLN
Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament
Go on a fun and informative sightseeing tour around Budapest and experience the highlights of the interesting city. The tour includes a guided tour inside the House of Parliament
- Get a 4 hour guided tour of Budapest
- See all the highlights of the city
- Visit the impressive neo-gothic Hourse of Parliament
- Free pick-up included in the price
Sightseeing in Budapest
The tours starts with a drive over to Buda, where we''ll visit the Castle District. During a short walk your guide will show you the main attractions of the area.
Next we walk to Matthias Church and to the impressive Fishermen’s Bastion and the seven towers, before we drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest. Then your guide will take you across the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall, followed by the largest Synagogue of Europe and the City Park. On our way we'll pass by Europe’s largest thermal spa, the Budapest Zoo and the Heroes’ Square with statues of the most famous Hungarian kings and dukes.
We then take the Andrássy Avenue to downtown Pest, pass by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica. Next it's time for you guided tour of the impressive neo-gothic House of Parliament.
The tour ends in the center of the city.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at your hotel. The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts from your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.
- You need to bring a valid passport or ID card to enter the Parliament.
- The Parliament reserves the right to cancel the tour without prior notice.